SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
owataqt

Photos~ What you can do in 6 Long.. Long Days- My progress

owataqt
11 years ago

How to update your kitchen in 1 week.. LOL

Okay still some painting left to do here and there.. a ton of cleaning~ didnt do that yet~ so pardon the dirty stainless steel, dishes in the sink.

Yes, I have been non stop doing this project-

Some of you said that I needed to step away from the caffene.. LOL but I had to get this done!!!!

Tommorrow finishing up the beadboard in the eat in area of the kitchen. Finish painting and touch up painting.

I honestly cant say I like what I did to my kitchen, its very sterile and cold feeling and now I wish I had surely gone and gotten a really creamy paint instead of to me such a bright white.( marscapone) oh heck, it could be that I just stared at such a dark cozy kitchen for 9 years that its like where are my shades. I may end up Glazing it all. But not right now. Figure once I get artwork up, curtains, ~ I painted the walls wedgewood grey which really is very blue grey- man part of me wishes I just did the color storm. ERRR.. But heck it is what it is now.

Now to purchase new table and chairs, paint all the furniture in the eat in area. hehehe.. OHHHHHHH man whoops still more to do. But here is the main kitchen redo

In one week~ this is what I did-

Painted Cabinets, Remove old wall paper backsplash~ that was a pain to do, Add hardware, Add Subway tile, Add Beadboard to the island and some decorative peices, .... paint the room and eat in area. MNNNNN.. I feel like I am leaving out some things. Oh well..

Enjoy my journey.

And tonight .....

Comments (19)