SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
househunter2421

Need Info on Dynasty/Omega Cabinets in Walnut, Please

Honu3421
9 years ago

Please help. I am feeling a little stressed. I need to finalize the wood selection for our bathroom cabinets this week. I will definitely be using Dynasty Omega cabinets and it just dawned on my that they now have a walnut line. The brochure I was given is 2 years old. :( Until last night we were considering Cherry with Sage stain (my choice) or Natural Maple (the ever-practical DH's choice). However, we both love walnut - I just need to determine the stain.

The cabinet company does not have sample doors, but is willing to order one for their showroom. (I know, I know, 2 year old brochures and no sample doors what was I thinking). But this is the only shop in our community that sells Dynasty and so it is what it is. I just need to provide the stain selection. In looking at the Omega/Dynasty website, I am drawn to Autumn and Ginger. So, does anyone have experience with these cabinets? Live Wire Oak and others, are you out there? And can you provide guidance on selecting a stain? I don't want anything too red or too orange. I think these cabinets have a fair degree of heartwood so natural may not be a good choice.

I realize this is a bathroom question but it is also a cabinetry question and there is so much cabinetry knowledge on this board that I posted here. If it makes a difference, we will have a shaker door with slab drawers, full overlay. Thank you in advance.

Comments (16)