SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
1nonlyj

Is it Spring Fever? I find myself longing for ...

IdaClaire
13 years ago

soft, muted, ice cream colors. A sweet, simple, vintage feel. Comfort - big, squishy cushions in smooth cottons. Flowers, lots of flowers.

I'm sure my recent trip to England has had at least some part to play in this new longing of mine, but I really feel as though I could almost part with most of my present decor and start afresh. Now, that's not actually feasible for a host of reasons, so I'm really only living out my "sweet decor fantasy" in my head. Most of you know that my rooms are wildly bright and colorful. I think they're happy and cheerful and maybe even a touch dramatic (sometimes I wonder if it's a good kind of dramatic though!) - but definitely not sweet and soft. I'm so drawn to a feminine, cottage style right now and it's rather troubling because I thought I'd never tire of my current decor, but the style I'm gravitating towards now certainly would translate well to my house. ::sigh::

Is anyone else feeling a pull towards something completely different?

I'm saving some pics to fuel my fantasy, and thought I'd share here. Clear blue-greens are a recurring theme.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH