SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tempolampsusa

2010 Inaugural Lamp Design Contest

tempolampsusa
14 years ago

I found this information on TempoLamps and figure it would be something cool to design for those designers.

Officially Announced, the First Annual Lamp Design Contest by Tempo Lamps USA (www.tempolampsusa.com). The contest is open to US Legal Residence 18 years of age or older and entries will be accepted by email from April 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010. At which time finalist will be selected for a 3 round online public voting in August 2010. The grand prize winner will receive a reproduction of the Winning Design, $500 in Cash and a One Year Production Contract; which includes royalties. To find out more details and official contest rules please visit Tempo Lamps USA Contest Page.

Here is a link that might be useful: TEMPOLAMPSUSA

Comments (13)

• lynninnewmexico
    14 years ago

Hmmmmm . . . interesting idea and opportunity, if it's true. But you're a bit hard to believe IMO, since you've stated that you just found this information on this site. But, your sign in name is the same as the company's and you've just signed up for GW today. Frankly, IMO, you sound like a SPAMMER, if you ask me.

• PRO
    Diane Smith at Walter E. Smithe Furniture
    14 years ago

A lamp manufacturer contest sponsored by a talent agency?

from the website......

1. Official Sponsors: International Modeling and Talent Association (www.imta.com), Deviation Inc (www.deviationinc.com) and Netius Development (www.netius.org)
  • graywings123
    14 years ago

Here's what I don't like about this company. You go to the website and you cannot trace it back to a person or a place. Anyone anywhere in the world could be TempoLamps.

Photoshoppers, maybe we could run our own contest to come up with a lamp style appropriate for TempoLamps. I'm seeing a blue rectangular base. Maybe some yellow and black. A hint of metal. On a sesame seed bun.

• nhb22
    14 years ago

{{!gwi}}

• terezosa / terriks
    14 years ago

Here's my contribution:

• lynninnewmexico
    14 years ago

I am ROFLMAO at your lovely, very creative lamp ideas. I do think that they fit tempolamps to a tee ;^D
    Lynn

• justgotabme
    14 years ago

DITTO Lynn. Though it seems our newhomebuilder has decided to take her lamp out of the competition. Could it be that she felt terriks lamp is a sure winner?

• justgotabme
    14 years ago

AND REMEMBER COOKIES, don't click on her link, or you'll leave a trail of crumbs wherever you go until you clear your history.

• graywings123
    14 years ago

POLE LAMP:

• folkvictorian
    14 years ago

I declare Graywings our Champion Lamp Builder 2010! Your grand prize is a no-expenses paid trip to Austin, MN, home of Hormel! Your Porky Pole Lamp lamp will go into production immediately and be available for purchase beginning next week.

• justgotabme
    14 years ago

Sorry Terriks, but I have to agree with folkvictorian. I'm a sucker for a good pole lamp.

• terezosa / terriks
    14 years ago

No problem. The pole lamp is genius!

• justgotabme
    14 years ago

It's doubly retro too.