SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momto3kiddos

Help me decorate dining room for Christmas Tour of Homes,

momto3kiddos
10 years ago

This is likely to be the first of many posts. We are looking forward to being a host home for a tour of homes to benefit the scholarship fund for a local community organization. We just moved in in June, and I don't plan to buy any other furniture, so I need ideas for decorating with what I have. I am working on our formal dining room first. I want this room to be formal and classic. I do have to buy something for the center of the table, and I was thinking of a few hurricanes or tall candlesticks with just a bit of greenery in the center. The buffet will have lighted greenery and possibly ribbon or ornaments. I am searching for some white or silver deer or christmas trees to adorn the buffet. I am also working on some sillouette plates of my kids to hang around the mirror. They will be white with green silhouettes. I will also have a skinny christmas tree in a corner with silver, gold and white ornaments. I was thinking of putting ties around the two end chairs to bring a bit of softness. Also, I have drapes being made that are white with green, turqouise, and some bits of pink. What do you think?

Comments (11)