SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jlknovi

BM Chantilly Lace anyone?

jlknovi
16 years ago

Hi all,

Just finished reading some of the posts re: painting a home white, which is what I am planning on doing for the main part of my first floor which has very high ceilings. The majority of the house is white from when we moved in and still haven't changed the "builders paint". I have painted a few rooms myself (kids rooms, bathrooms, laundry), but not the main area and I am going to keep with white because I have alot of artwork and feel that the art won't look as good against a color. I am, however, adding some color into our bedroom (which is now white), the living room (a separate room from the family room) and a few other spaces. I had a woman from the paint store who is very good with colors come over to my house to help me pick colors, most of which I have liked. She suggested Benj. Moore's Chantilly lace which is in the preview book (OC-65) as the white for the open area of the house that I am keeping white. I am used to decorator's white or BM-01 (not sure what the name of that one is, can't find it in the fan deck). The Chantilly lace looks to me like it has an ever so slight tint of blue to it, which scares me! She promised that it will look "just white" and that it's a very good white. Has anyone used this color or had any experience with it?

Comments (2)