SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyart_gw

How to create a dressing room

funkyart
11 years ago

I am hoping to convert a small bedroom in my new house to a dressing room. I'd love to do a wall of cabinets but there's a lot to do in the house and that's not in the budget in the near future.

I'd like the room to be feminine and cozy but not too girly. Originally, I was looking for an armoire on CL to refinish/repurpose but I am concerned that the size I want will be too imposing in the small room. I found a bedroom set that includes these dressers. They arent my normal style but I like the max drawer space and clean lines. I am thinking I'd paint them and add pretty hardware (maybe crystal knobs?)

I am not sure about the pieces yet but, if not this set, I think this is the direction to go. I have a vanity but I am thinking of getting the metal parson table from west elm to use as a vanity with a large mirror. I still have to find a great solution for hanging clothes.

What do you all think? How would you go about creating a budget dressing room? Will you share your photos of your dressing room?

Comments (11)