SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
acla_gw

Please by gentle - pics of my master bath

acla
16 years ago

I have never posted pictures here before because I have been way too intimidated. My home is not near as beautiful as the ones on here and I don't have near the budget of most. But I really need some help now so I will go ahead and posts these pictures. And if you think everything is terribly ugly I hope you won't say so. What I have done in this bathroom so far is scrape the popcorn off the ceilings, paint the walls (SW Kilim Beige), tile the floor, add new light fixtures and towel bars, paint the vanity white and buy a new shower curtain. I know the vanity top is not great, but I don't have the money to replace it now so it must stay.

What I need help with is how to accessorize. There is very little wall space to hang pictures so I'm stumped as to what to do to pull this room together. I currently have one picture hung but it can come down or be moved.

So here are the pictures.

Oh yes, and the ceiling fan will be replaced by a shower vent as soon as I can motivate my husband to do it. Any positive ideas would be greatly appreciated. There is some wall space above the two closets and I thought about hanging something there, but I am not sure what.

Thanks everyone.

Comments (31)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH