SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

Coordinating fabrics for the bath (off the bedroom)

User
13 years ago

This bathroom is what it is. Got my other fabric samples from NH today.

**I will be painting the cabinets either dark brown or black. Can't stain because the side isn't real wood. I can't change the floor, countertop, or lights. There's just a large plate mirror on the wall. I would like to frame with dark trim to match the cabinets. I will add hardware.**

I'm having these pillows made for my bed and replacing the pasiley pillow with the floral fabric.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

The fabric that's on the duvet is the smaller scale houndstooth plaid. (left)

I was thinking of using either the floral or bosporus fabric for a My3dogs style curtain and the valance part of the shower curtain. The small print houndstooth (left) as the main body of the shower curtain. Like this with different fabrics.

{{!gwi}}

My flooring is gray and the counters, white with gray. There's not really gray in the fabrics. I don't really like gray. Can I make this work?

Both the floral and bosporus (63 antique red)appear to have some variations of blue, tealish blue in them. I was hoping between that and painting the cabinets a dark brown since the fabric has brown, it could work. ?

The feathers in the corner will go.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

If I'm going to use any of the fabrics for the bathroom I'd like to order them all at once from Nell Hill's because of shipping.

Comments (17)