SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19692983

Well I've got it started anyway......

User
16 years ago

I posted a glass doored cabinet I'm going to redo last week with questions about whether or not to match the pattern on the film from door to door. Ann had some of this type film and knew there was a repeat, as in wallpaper, so I'm going with that.

I'll show you the before again for those that may not have seen it the first time around.

{{!gwi}} {{!gwi}}

It's made from pressed wood with a wood look finish so I'll spray paint it matt black. But first I'm adding trim and feet to make it look like a nicer piece than it is. Here's a couple more progress pictures.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Pardon the dust and background. I'm doing this in our garage and it's sitting on the black drop I use whenever I spray paint. The strand board is for subflooring in our attic. I so can't wait till that job's finished. Our home is a Victorian Revival and it just won't be complete without an attic you can store stuff in. Right?

Oh the back legs you see are temp. I wanted to make sure I got the correct height before cutting the real ones to size. I only had the two finials that I'm using for front feet or I'd have done them all the same.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida