SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
budge1_gw

is this any better? making (slow) progress

budge1
15 years ago

Okay, first thanks to everyone for comments last time around (hah, and you thought you were done with me - not even close!)

We hung the mirror and switched the chairs with the couch. The chairs definitely look better, but not so sure about the couch.

The cluster of small photos is going. I've been looking for something to put in their place. I found some antique prints of mushrooms that I love, but would this be way too weird to put in a living room. We have lovely traditional botanical prints already, but they just scream old lady to me. I'm picturing the shrooms with a big cream mat and simple modern black or dark wood frame. Please check out the link below.

I'm waiting for paint samples of some neutrals from farrow and ball either a tan or grey (I still like the white, but something is not working here and everyone else seems to feel it's the paint).

Thank you for putting up with this for so long. I'm still enjoying the process and really couldn't do without the feedback from everyone here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mushroom prints

Comments (31)