SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anele_gw

Help Me Choose a Cover!

anele_gw
9 years ago

I have an Ektorp sofa and chair that I may want new covers for. My room colors are red, orange and pink.

Flooring is still a ? now. Hopefully will get refinish hardwoods in the spring. Wall color likely an ivory w/yellow undertone (not green) in this room.

Possible inspiration pic-- just a starting off point vs. copy.

No photo of room, but here is what I have in it:
Curtain Fabric (more orange than what photo shows)

Pillows

On wall

Tables (not my furniture; this was CL photo)

Chair (in the sunroom which is adjacent to LR; will be recovered eventually, hopefully within yr)

My ugly FP (paint color is different but is going to be repainted again by Oct-- not sure what)-- crystal lamps are gone . . .

Mantel lamps-- am going to get red shades

Brass and bronze lamps in the room.
Choices
I have white now and I feel like it does not work with FP. Too stark white. HOWEVER, today my 4 y.o. said our cat peed on a chair . . .this has never happened in the history of our cat ownership, ever, and I did not smell or see the pee . . .so weird. Anyway, I was all set on getting the Vellinge Beige, which is $ for me, and microfiber = no machine wash.

Beige with green tint

Red (I worry this will be too much red and look matchy-matchy; neutrals matching don't bother me as much)

Microfiber beige

Darker Cotton Idemo Beige (I don't know what this looks like IRL-- could be lighter)

Thank you!!!

This post was edited by anele on Fri, Sep 5, 14 at 21:00

Comments (10)