SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sashasmommy_gw

Bathroom Makeover pics

sashasmommy
12 years ago

Here are some pics of my weekend bathroom makeover (the one with the crackled glass soap pumps that wouldn't work.) I did get them to work at one point by twisting the tops, but then one stopped working. So I replaced that one with a new pump I bought at BBB. Then I attempted to replace the second one just so they would be the same, and the second pump from BBB wouldn't work, LOL. I gave up.

Anyway, this is one of those times where the "details" pics look a lot better than the "whole room" pics. I can't find my 'before' pics, but the walls were like a ivoryish-mustardish-beigeish color.

I painted the medicine cabinet, it was a faux wood that didn't match the other wood in the room. Also replaced the hardware on it.

I was having a lot of trouble finding a shower curtain that had the right colors, so I finally decided to paint my own on a cheap ivory shower curtain I bought at Target.

The pics are from our honeymoon and the wood art is from a separate trip to Hawaii that I took several years ago. The wood art has been moved since these pictures were taken to the room without the shower so they wouldn't be ruined by the steam.

Oh, and the pic at the very bottom of the mood board is the bath mat, in case you're wondering.

Comments (7)