SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lauren674_gw

Please help me choose color for my bathroom?

lauren674
15 years ago

Hi everyone. We've been working on our old bungalow for years, and the time has finally come to choose a color for the new 'vintage' bathroom. I had originally chosen silver sage and when the project stalled used 1/2 the gallon to paint the kids bathroom...it looks great.

This bathroom is located at the end of a narrow hallway, so you see it as you are walking down the hallway. The hallway is painted something like dark butterscotch that my son had chosen a year ago. At that time, he painted the trim in chocolate brown and 'vellum' yellow (which I hated). I'm currently in the process of repainting the trim SW Navaho white. The Navaho greatly improves the look of the hall, so now I'm just going to leave the butterscotch as it is, instead of using the gallon of SW Blonde which I could end up using on the adjacent bedroom.

So, in closing, with this butterscotch hallway the question is do I use the silver sage or the blonde in the bathroom? The bathroom has a lot of white tile going up and a black/white hex tile floor. Your opinion is greatly valued.

Here are pictures, see the Hallway and Bathroom Update galleries.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lauren's Project Galleries

Comments (3)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH