SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_10471126

New hardware pics.

10 years ago

I wanted to show a pic of the new hardware.
Before: Hard to see but they were antique gold and blended witht he cabinets.
{{!gwi}}
After: ORB
{{gwi:1539895}}
I like the new hardware being dark but I think I would've liked the original bird cage style knobs spray painted dark and paired with the new cup pulls. I'm not going to mess with that now though. I do miss my 'towel holder' handle on the island and am still getting used to how the drawers open.

I still want to makes changes. After talking with DH, he's all for changing the countertops. ......(lol yeah.) I explained if we're going to go that far, at the same time, I'd want some cabinets flipped, the electrical stuff taken care of, the valance gone, and cabinet moulding changed or even ran to the ceiling, etc. I still want SS appliances and he liked the photos I've showed him. He mentions on and off about replacing the table which is funny to me because it's not high on my want list. I'm not sure if he realizes how much all this will add up. I may have to pick and choose.

It won't happen this year but we probably could the next which would give me plenty of time to plan. We won't go into debt for a pretty kitchen though. And we'll have to do this before we have another baby so there is a time limit.

I'm just really ready for a change, but there are so many factors for me to consider. I'll probably have more questions but I will eventually be back with an update.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company