SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitchenkelly_gw

It's Labor Day weekend! What are your projects?

kitchenkelly
13 years ago

Seems like Labor Day weekend is a weekend for projects. It is amazing how many paint commercials I have seen this week and this morning urging homeowners to get going on those projects you have been putting off.

Here is my list for the weekend:

1) Prime and paint the linen closet,

2) Strip, prime and paint the little outdoor table,

3) Hang the bathroom window treatment (finally found the missing hardware to hang it after three weeks of looking. Taking the picture off the wall and using it as a temporary solution was getting old.)

4) Do some yard work. My yard has taken such a backseat to all the painting projects. Cooper Bailey Sue - I got black mulch!

5) Hang a new (way too big) light fixture in my way too little closet. (The light fixture looked much smaller on my laptop screen.)

6) Stay off the computer so I can get projects done.

NEXT!

Comments (59)

• polly929
    13 years ago

I'm working most of the holdiday weekend. But tomorrow, we will jar 2 bushels of tomatoes. We usually do this the weekend after labor day, but because of the heat in the Northeast, the tomatoes ripened early this year. We were lucky to get the 2 bushels we got.

Happy Labor Day everyone :)

• mrsmarv
    13 years ago

Get the picture?...we are currently in the Land of a Thousand Tomatoes LOL. Actually, we've been there for the past two weeks. This is my fourth batch of sauce. So far I've put up sauce, tomato juice, quartered tomatoes, etc. I've also made pesto and caponata, which are frozen, not canned. Whew!

• Related Discussions

Labor Day Weekend Plans?

Q

Comments (17)
    Being retired, it's all one long weekend. Good and bad. I feel compelled to do something productive every day, so in a way, I never get a break! It's supposed to cool off significantly by Saturday, which will be good. Saturday mornings are cemetery days. I am hopeful that we get a good turnout of volunteers, get some stuff done, and have a fun lunch afterwards. Sunday morning is Sacramento Farmer's Market, and I stop in before to see how the Sheriff's Work Crew in the cemetery is doing. We have plans to get together with my niece's family later in the day. 18 mos old and 3 yr old great-nephews. Happy times. We may go to the beach on Monday. I need some healing time by the ocean before going back to Ohio to deal with my mother's estate. When am I gardening at home? Since every day is the weekend, that's the plan for Thursday and Friday mornings, along with writing my Oct garden column, and doing some other paperwork. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? Lucky me. Have fun, everybody. Connie, I'm sure that things look great already - hope things go well. Wish I could come by! Anita
    ...See More

Labor Day Planting Weekend

Q

Comments (26)
    Did a big variety of planting today because just got tomatoes to set on my first two buckets a couple of days ago! Was gone for a month to UP michigan looking for cooler weather. The 2 buckets were on automatic watering in Al's mix with a few minor differences. Had a neighbor taking care of 3 clay pots with my next set of tomatoes, she did a good job with them and I promptly lost them in 5 gal buckets with Al's mix, man when it is hot and dry, you can not leave them from morning till night or they are goner's. Hope your's came through OK Tom! Have my next stage of tomatoes coming along, 1/2 in 8" clay pots and 1/2 still in the 3oz cups. Cleaned my 2 raised beds today and put seeds in my original column concrete block containers. Used lot's of worm castings as I had a good batch when I got home from North. Silia, I have a black jungle butterbean that is growing very large, blooms, but not setting any beans. Is that normal? Tom, how is your FIL's garden coming. He always gets good produce before I can. My mango crop was "zilch" this summer, weird weather. Folks closer to the coast had a bumper crop this year. bernie
    ...See More

Happy Labor Day Weekend (pic)

Q

Comments (7)
    Cheerful tablescape! Lots of moving going on at your place! Our DS just left for university again last wknd and we are loving having the house to ourselves again. (Older DD already moved out a few years ago.) We turned his old bedroom into an office for me so when he was home for he summer, he had to be in the guest room! He didn't mind though as it is bigger than his old room. Have fun with your BR reno! DD
    ...See More

Labor Day Weekend Challenge - Any ideas?

Q

Comments (11)
    Tomorrow is THE EXTRA DAY off work. Hooray! It should be a nice day since nothing is planned and I'm booked every night after work this week. Gloria, actually the house is decently organized and 15 minutes from "company ready" (AS LONG AS WE'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT MY MOTHER COMING, LOL) but I'm always trying to pare down stuff that we're not using regularly. Saturday I Freecycle'd the old dog grooming table, which (since the dogs are gone) had become just an extra table in the back garage. The table went to a young lady in dog grooming school who couldn't afford one of her own. AND I got DH to agree to take our old, hard to assemble camping screen house on his next Katrina mission trip, and set it up and leave it there for the volunteers to use (his third clean-up and rebuilding trip is in October). Since I have noticed the cooler weather here, too, I've started the fall garden clean up and cut back some flowers that were looking faded (one big paper compost bag full). Everything I do now means less to do later when I have to wear a winter coat. MAURA--Actually I *did* read a book this weekend that I bought at a garage sale, then I passed it on to a neighbor. I also crocheted a little and scrapbooked some. I also started to stock up for winter on essentials and watching the ads. Saturday I bought 10 tubes of toothpaste on sale. I hope to have adequate supplies by October 1st so I don't have to push heavy shopping carts through slushy parking lots in the middle of a blizzard (not that THAT has ever happened! LOL). My son's high school football team has dinner together the night before their weekly game, so I'm also trying to plan on having only 2 days advance notice in case the coach decides to have 45 kids come for dinner at MY house this month. We still haven't figured out how he decides who is having dinners when/where? but he is not the kind to preplan. I figure if I get it all set in my mind, then I won't panic if the time comes that they're coming here. So that's my update!
    ...See More
  • natal
    13 years ago

Meg, I'm SO glad it's not Memorial Day. I couldn't face another summer so soon. Dying for this one to end!

Bonnie, I like your plans the best! So glad Earl didn't screw things up.

"They" said lower humidity today. Doesn't much feel like it, but I hit the nurseries yesterday and I have things to plant and a couple beds in the veggie garden to turn so I can sow some seed for the fall garden. One more cup of joe and I better get my act in gear.

• natal
    13 years ago

Mrsmarv, WOW! Are you roasting any of those plums?

• mrsmarv
    13 years ago

natal ~ yes I am. I'll freeze half of the roasted ones for later use and the other half I'm bringing to work with me on Tuesday. It's the first day of school and our faculty and staff will appreciate it. I'm making a platter of roasted Roma's, caponata, and crackers to put in the break room.

• igloochic
    13 years ago

We have guests all weekend so I probably won't get to finish painting the smoking parlor (where no one smokes but that's it's name lol). I also have to take out the 50 year or so old carpet and paint the floors Hopefully I'll get that finished next week before the next slew of guests arrives.

My next big project is to make 40 silk holiday stockings ummm by the holidays and maybe drapes...

We did get two dozen hydrangeas in the ground yesterday and I can begin to imagine what the place will look like next year :).

Hopefully I'll have finished the parlor by then lol

• Oakley
    13 years ago

Granddaughter comes by C-section on Tuesday (she could come early though) and I'm on call to watch my GS, so I've been packing and ironing.

I did do a little project this morning. I ordered 2 lbs. of vintage linens from ebay for all of $7, and I ironed a few and put them on my display stand.

• susanwrites
    13 years ago

I am packing all the glassware from the buffet, the bar, and the china cabinet and moving it to the garage so we can move furniture so they can come demo the ugly ceramic tile and then paint!

Also shopping for furniture for the new dining area.

• neetsiepie
    13 years ago

Laboring in the woodshed and garden shed. I've got to get them organized and ready for winter weather. We have to store the lawnmower and big stuff in the woodshed, as well as the wood we get in, so it needs major overhauling.

Then in my storage shed, I need to empty it completely, go through it and all the bins in there then have DS build me some new shelves in there. I like to keep my seasonal decor, both inside & out in there as well as things for future projects...like the desk I'm going to turn in to a vanity, and the bowl that will be the vessel sink. The molding to go around the new fireplace surround, the molding for the bedroom ceiling, the chandy I'm not sure where I'll put...things like that.

I also need to mark some perennials that need to be moved, start some fall pruning & clean up, get things buttoned up because here in the NW wet weather can come before you know it.

• User
    13 years ago

Mrsmarv - Those tomatoes look yummy!

I spent most of the morning cleaning. Ugh, the cat hair and dust. Where does it all come from? I'd love to know how people with biggest homes (Igloochic comes to mind) hooooowww you keep up with the dirt?!

I need to get a 2nd coat of brown paint on the stairs.

Switching the china out in the hutch and digging out the fall decorations because I'm excited.

Also, doing the family gathering things here and there.

• runninginplace
    13 years ago

As of yesterday I FINALLY have my kitchen cabinets in the kitchen, instead of in boxes all over the house. In the midst of a gut/remodel of that room and my back hallway, but now that things are getting a tiny bit more organized I had grand plans for this weekend. I should be beavering away at tidying up the florida room, where most of the cabinets were stored and which is and will be for awhile the location of our temporary kitchen. I also should be doing my weekly cleaning and tidying up of all the other blown apart areas of the house.

However.

I am taking a computer break, which comes just after my lunch break, which followed my chatting-with-my-SIL-and-BIL-when-they-stopped-by-to-see-the-kitchen-progress break, which came after my second cup of coffee and computer surfing break which was preceded by my chatting-with-my-daughter-break.

Yes, working away here...I may have to cut this short. I feel a Saturday-afternoon-nap-break coming on.

;)

• roobear
    13 years ago

I'm at my parent's home helping them install some completely waterproof click together vinyl laminate over their unfortunately ruined glued down tile veneer cork flooring in the kitchen.

They're selling their house soon and needed a solution that could thinly float over the cork. So far it's been a fairly easy DIY project no glue to deal with, just a lot of cutting, hammering with a rubber mallot, and fitting.

We will also be putting in the baseboards and repainting the kitchen a different color that goes better with the new floor.

A lot of work, but at least I'm spending time with my family and that's what really matters. Hope everyone has a good labor day weekend!

• bonnieann925
    13 years ago

MsRose, please come for lobster and corn ("I'd actually like to go to bonnie's house for lobster and corn!) I teach Anatomy and Physiology so I could tutor you while we "disect" the lobsta!

Lots of ambitious plans on this thread. I'm tired just reading them!

• homebodymom
    13 years ago

Would love to get started on painted my island now that I have chosen a color, but its 91 degrees outside...... this summer just doesn't want to end.

Probably spend the weekend cooking, driving my kids all over town, and pampering my DH. He is coming home from Italy tonight after a week long business trip. Mrsmarv has inspired me to make a pot of gravy!

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

My DH will never do a staycation with me again! On Thursday, our first day off, he moved furniture all around for me and got in touch with his feminine side. Friday we went to his fav store Harbor Freight so he could get his manliness back! Today we bought living room curtains as well as a new black and white toile shower curtain.
    Which means.... DH will be putting up new curtain rods and we( he) will be painting the bathroom MS ballet slipper pink.
    and take a bunch of stuff to Goodwill... which means we will do a bit of goodwill hunting too..
    KK- so how do you like the black mulch? and I am sorry to say that all 3 of my new Annabelle hydrangeas died last summer. I have tons of weeds that need pulling since the ground got too far away for me to garden this year.
    We didnt get around to any mulch at all I am afrain.
    We'll go out for steamed crabs and much beer later in the week.

No rest for the wicked- we are off until the 13th, poor DH.

• vampiressrn
    13 years ago

Wish I could imbibe in the lobster & corn too...and those tomatoes...YUM!!!

Slept in today, then got my hair cut. Gonna try to clean up the kitchen today if I don't flake out.

Sunday need to rearrange my office closet so my handyman can put an electrical socket in there for my printers and other office equipment. Need to set up my brand new wi-fi printer and link to all my computers.

Monday start some reorganizing of my huge dish collection on the storage shelves in my big master closet and some clean up in my small master closet.

If I get all that done I will be lucky. Thank goodness for 3-day weekends!!! Best of luck to all of you with your projects. ;~]

• greenthumbfish
    13 years ago

Worked all day policing and weeding the gardens, repairing stuff, filling the tiki torches, painting, etc. Tomorrow morning we'll clean the pool and hose down the patio, then it's par-tay with friends for the rest of the weekend, I turn 50 on Monday - woot!

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Happy 50th greenthumbfish! I love when women admit their age. When women say they are 29 (and you know they are much older) I want to say "You look like crap for 29." I have told people that I am older than I really am. They always compliment me on how great I look.

Back to the subject at hand: It never ceases to amaze me how quickly weekends fly by and how much longer projects take than you expect them to. Oh well, I put a little dent into some of my projects. Tried to stay outside as much as possible because it was a glorious day in MN. Took the dos doggies for two long walks.

Sue, I love the black mulch. It looks so much richer than the brown I had. My brother stopped by one day and thought I added fresh dirt on top. I said that is how mulch should look like. Now, how the heck did you kill the hydrangeas?

Wishing everyone a successful Sunday!

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

Hydrangeas like water. nuff said.
    It was 70s here in Bmore today- same tomorrow!
    New curtain rods and curtains hung!
    Maybe paint soon in the bathroom? found the shower curtain I was after. But, I dont wanna make DH cry...

• mary_lu_gw
    13 years ago

Today we power washed the front of the house....tomorrow we start painting...and painting...and painting

• natal
    13 years ago

What's black mulch? Is that one of those colored mulches? I love pine straw, but I know it's not available everywhere.

Happy 50th Greenthumb!

Hydrangeas definitely love water. They're great at telling you it's time to give 'em some.

Major weeding done! Two garden beds turned. Planted Swiss chard and Monday I'll sow bush beans. Taking a break tomorrow to visit another nursery.

• shellsmom2
    13 years ago

A weekend of packing and driving, as we move our son to college tomorrow. Then it's time to reclaim the rec room ... Yahoo!! Paint job, new 52" TV, furniture. We'll be busy this fall, which is fine with me, as it keeps me from missing the kids, both at college now. My how time flies!

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You crack me up, lady. The man is a saint to have a pink bathroom. I can only imagine the shower curtain. Pink poodles or peonies? Maybe both.

natal, my black mulch is dyed. I am jealous of your gardening progress. Didn't even get to mine today.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

KK, I am doing black and white toile shower curtain, a bit ordinary, but I thought it would man up the pink a bit. I think he would be happier with peonies- DH doesnt like all the frou frou people in the fabric. LOL

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm with your DH. Not sure I want frou frou people looking at me when I am showering :-o

• mrsmarv
    13 years ago

I just wanted to add...Happy 50th Greenthumb!

I'm of the firm belief that 50 is the new 30 and 60 is the new 40 ;o) I'm 59 and I swear I don't feel a day over 39.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday GTF! 50? you are still a baby!I am not aging, but my body keeps forgetting that fact!

• laxsupermom
    13 years ago

Happy 50th Greenthumbfish!

I'm going half & half on this holiday weekend between projects & leisure. I spent a good chunk of Friday and all of yesterday re-organizing the boys' closets to give them a fresh start before the school year starts. We start school the Wednesday after Labor Day here in NY.

DS2 is starting kindergarten this year.(sigh) I figure it's time for him to start putting away his laundry on his own. So the double hanging rods had to go in favor of a system that he could reach on his own. Here's the result.

DS1's closet also got an overhaul to all hanging storage(he has bins built into his bed for underwear & socks, etc.) Double hanging rods on both sides of his closet. The left side is hung with even spacing for short sleeves on top and long sleeves on bottom. The right side second rod is hung higher so that shorts are hung on top with pants/jeans on bottom. I actually already owned enough clamping skirt-type hangers to hang all of his bottoms with hangers to spare. I'd have taken a pic of his closet, but my newly minted 14yo is still sleeping(at nearly 10:30!)

Today I'm heading out to a barbecue for clams, potato salad, friends, and beer.

• donnagwd
    13 years ago

Yesterday I got my hair cut and colored and bought a new dishwasher to be installed this week. I also took a nap and took it easy awhile.

Today I have been working on the house - we have a lot of people over on Thursday for Rosh Hashannah afternoon. So far have:
    -put pad and table cloth on DR table and decorated a bit, but need apples for it, too
    -straightened the family room and did a mantel arrangement (not posting here because I don't want to deal with changing it, too much else to do!)
    -vacuumed and cleaned and dusted the screened porch - we've had such a hot summer that we've hardly used it
    -spray painted hardware to go back on MBath cabinets and the free standing toilet paper holder (the one that dh loves that I wanted to get rid of) with an ORB spray.
    -started a "honey-do" list for dh - he visited an out of town friend who is ill with the understanding that he would do some work at home tomorrow

Still to do:
    DH's office - some filing and probably a "stash and dash" to put things away.
    -some outside clean up
    -garage straighten up - one of our friends who will come on Thursday is wheelchair mobile and we'll need more room to get his ramp up
    -clean out refrigerators and then...
    -grocery run

Tomorrow I need go to my office for awhile to get ahead of the week, since I'll be off on Thursday, and I have some paperwork to deal with for a volunteer commitment.

What? Holiday weekend?

• natal
    13 years ago

did a mantel arrangement (not posting here because I don't want to deal with changing it, too much else to do!)

Boy do you know this group, lol!

• User
    13 years ago

DH's on vacaton this week and we're finally working on the guest bathroom. Stripping wall paper, painting, trim, lighting, mirrors and so on. Last room to be painted yeah!

Happy 50th GreenThumb! Hope it's an great day for you!

• texanjana
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday, Green Thumb!

Saturday, we worked in the yard because it was cooler and drier than it's been in awhile. I still need to fertilize all of the beds for the fall blooming.

Finished painting DD's bathroom. She really likes it, moving her back in there today. Took her to get her hair cut and to check on her broken iphone - 2 ATt&T stores plus the Apple store. That project was not on my list.

Cleaned all of my bathroom cabinets and the linen closet.

Doing a little project to help the admin. at my office.

DH installed new outside light fixture.

Need to clean aquarium

Eating, resting, watching movies

DH and oldest DS went dove hunting at the lease today and will be spending the night there, so DD and I will be having girl time tonight.

• jerseygirl_1
    13 years ago

Happy 50th Green Thumb!

I'm still recovering from my MIL's 90th Party. Lot's of company last weekend. We finally have perfect weather this weekend in NJ. Time to finally get outside and do some choirs.

Saturday- Ran 3 miles and trimmed some bushes while I was still sweaty. Looked for a new car. It's time. My Honda is 10 yrs old with 187K miles. I put a deposit on an Infinity.
    Sunday-cleaned windows and screen on first floor and went to IKEA
    Monday- I heard some good comments from a friend about the Hyundai Geneis so we are going to check it out before I move ahead with the Infinity. Clean and organize our garage so that I can fit a larger car in it.

• User
    13 years ago

My DH and I came to San Diego a week ago thinking we would be having a vacation. It has turned into a terrible family crisis instead. We are in a one room rental and have access to a lovely garden for some relief. I have spent some of the little spare time I have looking at plans for Zen gardens.

We have visited 2 different gardens so we could sit and meditate and try to bring some calm to our otherwise desperately sad lives. It has helped immensely.

When we finally get to go back home we plan to make a meditation garden of our own. Sometimes good things do come from what seems to be insurmountable difficulties.

I am glad to read all the wonderful plans that others have. I don't really have any energy for posting at this time but will cont. to read.

• mary_lu_gw
    13 years ago

trailrunner, so sorry to hear that you are having a sad family crisis. Take care and know that we are thinking of you.

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

Caroline, I am sorry you are going through a family crisis.Glad you can get away to a meditation garden.

• User
    13 years ago

My DH and I came to San Diego a week ago thinking we would be having a vacation. It has turned into a terrible family crisis instead. We are in a one room rental and have access to a lovely garden for some relief. I have spent some of the little spare time I have looking at plans for Zen gardens.

We have visited 2 different gardens so we could sit and meditate and try to bring some calm to our otherwise desperately sad lives. It has helped immensely.

When we finally get to go back home we plan to make a meditation garden of our own. Sometimes good things do come from what seems to be insurmountable difficulties.

I am glad to read all the wonderful plans that others have. I don't really have any energy for posting at this time but will cont. to read.

• loribee
    13 years ago

Happy 50th Greenthumb! Truly celebrate today~

Trailrunner...good luck with the meditation garden~

We spent a quiet afternoon out on the water, saying good bye to summer. :(
    Went and had pizza with our oldest and his girlfriend last night which was fun.

My newest project is trying to find slipcovers for my 2 windsor captains chairs, currently in my kitchen. This is all I can find- by Surefit...think it would work?

I'd love to be able to keep them in my DR which has mcm McCobb furniture-

I host my mother's club gatherings frequently - as well as every family holiday and could really use the seating.
    Thanks~

• segbrown
    13 years ago

At first I thought I couldn't participate in this thread, then I realized that we did lots of "projects"

Please Help Me Arrange My Living Room Furniture!

Is This Rock Dated? and, I Am Having Trouble Arranging My Mantel

Show Me Teen Bedroom Decorating Ideas (and, why are they so messy??)

Does This Light Go?

Can't Decide Between SS or Black Range

I Like Mismatched Dining Chairs, but I'm Not Sure These Work -- Thoughts?

• bird_lover6
    13 years ago

Loribee, love your "orange" curtains! My favorite color! :) I have PB ember panels in my dining room.

My project - I'm turning the small walk-in closet under my stairs into a pantry. My kitchen pantry is tiny, so this will give me more space, and it is conveniently located.

Walls are Behr Cottage White, and shelves will be Behr Super White (I think).

• bird_lover6
    13 years ago

Loribee, love your "orange" curtains! My favorite color! :) I have PB ember panels in my dining room.

My project - I'm turning the small walk-in closet under my stairs into a pantry. My kitchen pantry is tiny, so this will give me more space, and it is conveniently located.

Walls are Behr Cottage White, and shelves will be Behr Super White (I think).

• calirose
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday Greenthumb!

Trailrunner, good thoughts for you being sent your way.

Segbrown, hmmm, your home looks a little like mine.

Okay, I have read (skimmed) through all of these and I am going back to bed!!! I am exhausted just reading about all of the plans!!!

I started my weekend with some plein aire painting with a friend. Oh gosh, after this summer, it was pure heaven to sit outside. Saturday was lots of baseball, football on tv. Sunday afternoon, bought steaks and ribs to cook on grill - well, hubby will get to do that and no company so some will be tossed in freezer. Today, if I don't go back to bed, will put away some glassware (bowls,etc) that I have had sitting in my studio to paint. Uhm, not paint on the glassware, but to paint their image on canvas.

Even talking of painting relaxes me so maybe I will go dry my hair and head to the studio!

Best wishes to all.

• happyintexas
    13 years ago

Oh, seg, that's a clever post. Made me chuckle this morning...and I really needed that!

Off to finish my projects!

• natal
    13 years ago

Seg, that's hilarious! Where was it that cold? Jacket-wearing only exists in my dreams.

• segbrown
    13 years ago

We were somewhere between Vail and Leadville, CO, about 9300 ft elevation. Mid-30s in the middle of the night, which was downright chilly. It was lovely.

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Just got my too big of a light installed in my closet. It was not very easy to install but it is such a fun light. Well worth it.

Caroline, Whatever you are going through know that your friends here are thinking of you. Take care.

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here it is:

• greenthumbfish
    13 years ago

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! We had a blast!

Seg, that's too funny - at least you don't have to worry about wall color ;-)

• tinam61
    13 years ago

Ya'll almost make me feel guilty - NOT! LOL We played all the long weekend.

Plenty of eating out. Hubby and I went antiquing Saturday and ate lunch at a little cafe we've been wanting to try - weather was glorius so we ate outside. Visted my parents one afternoon. Made time for relaxing - mainly outside - our temps dropped and mainly the humidity - so we took advantage of that. Back up to 90's today, but humidity still low and our evenings are cooler. Not fall by any means, but a nice change.

Last evening we went to a 50th anniversary celebration at a very nice restaurant. These are my favorite of hubby's relatives. Good food and good company!

tina

• cooperbailey
    13 years ago

KK awesome light!
    Seg- I am envious- I miss those tent camping trips, it just doesnt seem like summer without them.
    And I would just move the lamp a bit, and yes dearie that rock is soooo dated, probably the pleiosine era. and hmmm I think you have too many blue chairs, have you thought about a khaki or two?
    I finished stripping wallpaper Sunday. bought paint today. our vacation continues, we are trying to play and fix stuff up.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County