SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sminnj

It just really bugs me.....

sminnj
15 years ago

That BM could not get her s@#t together to sign up SD for basketball. I finally just did it for her last week (2 weeks after registration ended and had to pay double)because SD was really upset that mom promised her she could play, then never signed her up.

So......practices are on Monday and Wednesday nights and every other Saturday. Mom took her to the 1st one on Monday night, and Wed. is Dad's night to have her. BM called today to "remind" Dad that practice was tonight. Then asked if I was planning on going with them. He said no, I was staying home to make dinner. Well guess who decides to show up at practice? DH hates whenever she shows up when I am not around because she tries to play like they are still married. Like she doesn't make his life misreble every chance she gets. And I have an insecurity of what seeing them together would do to my SD. My parents split up when I was 6. I did not see them within 20 feet of each other until my high school graduation. Even though both of them were remarried I of course, like I think alot of children do, thought of what it would be like if they got back together or that I did want them to get back together.

And I don't like SD seeing her parents together like that. Especially since SD did come right out and tell me one day that her mom said she could not get back together with daddy because daddy has "J" now. I wish she would have told her that daddy would not get back together with her because she cheated and had a baby with another man!!!

I completely trust my DH. And he's probably more annoyed by it then I am. Maybe I am being territorial. I am being so petty but I just had to get that off my chest!!

Comments (12)