SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Why am I so angry??

mom2emall
15 years ago

So BM called the kids yesterday to say hi. (not to make plans to see them or anything) Kids talked to her. After getting off the phone middle sd was singing the praises of bm. Telling me how BM got a new job and how she got this and that and bla bla bla. Telling me how BM is going to buy her the game system she wants for Christmas....funny how BM's parents told me they bought it for her!! But I guess BM gets credit for buying it.

I just smiled and said "thats good" to everything while I secretly wanted to vomit! I asked if bm mentioned seeing them and she said that her mom told her to call her anytime she wanted to go visit her and she would come pick her up! Isn't that wonderful. Now it is the kids responsibility to plan a visit. Now she really will never see the kdis.

I am just so angry about this. BM does not see the kids, does not call on holidays, blows off scheduled visits that she plans, does NOTHING for the kids, does not show up to events and school functions that the kids have told her about....but she is so great!

Meanwhile I am finishing up wrapping all the kids presents late at night (DH is a terrible wrapper!). Thats after just helping middle sd with a big project for school and helping her bake a million goodies for her bake sale at school this week.

Thats after going to 4 parent/teacher conferences last week with DH.

Did I mention running oldest sd to practices almost daily and games on weekends?

Don't forget helping out in ss's kindergarten class and being in charge of his classes upcoming Christmas party.

Oh and I am helping my sons band teacher set up and decorate for the upcoming concert.

But BM has a new job (wonder how long this one will last) and managed to call the kids yesterday. She is so damn wonderful.

GAG....PUKE...

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!