SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
minnesota71

New to relationship He is Divorced with Children

minnesota71
16 years ago

I love my boyfriend. I love that he is a wonderful Father. His Ex Wife calls and asks him to pay her mortgage and everything inbetween. I am ALL about the children getting every bit of his lifestyle. I am okay with that. He has merely been divorced a bit over a year and I understand he may miss being a family.

We are about to move in together in the next few days and I just feel like something is hidden. A couple of weeks ago, we had a slight argument and it was about the Ex. They were passing emails back and forth about "I am wearing your ring" or "I cannot let our joint checkbooks go" and it goes on. He knows I read them as I was honest. I asked him to change his password because I did not want to know. So, he did. And, I am glad.

I have never had trust issues and before he moves in, I feel as though something is missing. I am unsure if I am ready to marry someone who might still love his Ex. Well, I am very sure of that. I just do not know if he is telling the truth. Something is off. I dont know what it is. But it is off.

She cheated on him. Two years later, she dumped the guy (right after she head I was moving for us to be together) and suddenly.. I am a bit insecure. For good reason.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH