SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Want to pick a new color for my living room?

Sueb20
15 years ago

The post about how often you paint got me thinking -- almost time to paint my living room! My ceiling is a disaster and the walls aren't great either, so I need a painter to come in and do some repairs and then repaint. Right now it's BM Chippendale Rosetone, which I really like even though I would have never guessed I'd like a "pink" living room (for me, it works because the trim and most of my furniture are dark). The trim around windows and doors, and ceiling beams, are all dark mahogany and not changing. I don't have any full room pics, but below are a couple to give you an idea of what is in the room. I'm usually good with color but I'd love some "outside" opinions on colors you could see here. Preferably BM colors, please, although if I found the right Farrow & Ball color, I might splurge. Anyway, the surrounding colors are: BM Cheyenne Green in the kitchen/family room (open to the living room), BM Stone House in the foyer (next to living room), and BM Stuart Gold in the dining room (other side of foyer).

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Painting over the fireplace:

{{!gwi}}

Comments (8)