SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littlewoman123

Backstabbing adult stepdaughters

littlewoman123
9 years ago

My husband and I have been together for 20 years and never fight unless its over his kids. When they were small we lived in SC and 2 of them lived in WV and the other in GA. I made most of the trips to get them and return them to their mothers. My husband worked 3rd shift and I worked 1st shift I was always was the one that had to deal with them. We had them all summer long and on all school holidays I treated them like they were my own. We have a son together that is 15. His oldest one has always been his favorite of the girls she has always run to him and whined to get her way. When she was 15 she whined to her daddy that she wanted to live with us he ask her over and over are you sure because I will have to hire a lawyer so make sure he had not ask her to live with us it was her idea after his telling her we don't have alot of money so make sure she still sais yes. It turned out she lied all the way up to the day of court when we were fixing to walk in the court room. She has always done this kind of stuff. She is now married with 3 of her own kids and has still not grown up she always wants to cause trouble. All of them have lied on me in the past and stabbed me in the back. She always has her nose in the other girls business making sure that their dad knows all of the things they do from having problems with their marriages to lipo anything she finds out she is always happy to run and tell Daddy. When she in fact should worry about taking care of her own kid who have put hair brushes down the toilet have written on the wall and this is my business because she now lives here in SC and rents from us. She is also going to a marriage counselor she say because her husband had a child with another woman however this was 10 years ago and she still stayed with him and had 2 more kids with him after that so I think that's not the problem. She has not talked to her little sister who is 24 for 2-3 years until this past weekend when her little sister came to visit us. While they were out having dinner together I guess they decided to have a conversation about me because in Sunday the oldest who is 31 called her Dad and said because of a statement that I had said in my car when her 24 year old sister and I were together she would not be coming over at Christmas and because that when she comes to our house I don't talk much to her or her kids. What I said was not about anybody or directed toward her or her kids it was a joke not directed toward anybody and it was in the privacy of my car. My husband ask if I had made this joke and told me what she had said. I explained to him that if she had a problem with me then she should have called me and not taken it out on him. After all when her husband got another woman pregnant we stayed out of it and didn't tell him he can't come to our house. I stay out of their business as long as they keep it out of my house so I don't understand why they can't stay out of mine. My husband got mad and started saying why do I not talk to her much I have explained to both of the over and over its because if you say one little thing to her she starts to whining like a 2 year old. So out of respect for him I figured if I don't say much to her or her kids she won't have to run whining to Daddy like always.. My husband doesn't understand that I am so tired of being stabbed in the back and him defending her that now I really hate to see or hear her name and half of this is because he always takes up for her instead of saying to her what he says to the others if they have a problem go talk to her. I do not a forget and forgive. My husband is suppose to be my best friend but I feel that he has betrayed me by taking her side over what started as a private conversation in my car and nothing about none of them. Please help me with this problem. This is the only time we fight over his kids. I have explained to my son and he has seen 1st hand why he should never get with someone that already has kids. Please help

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!