SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jrae_02

I have lost my daddy because of my step mom

jrae_02
16 years ago

heres a lil bit of background on me and my family....I am 18 years old and my parents split up when i was 6 years old...my and my sister had to always go back and forth between parents...my mom had boy friends some here and some there...when i was 8 she found someone that was perfect for her....they got married before i turned 10....and are still together today and my step dad and I do fuss a lil bit here and there but never anything huge.....we are suppose to I am a kid who thinks I know it all (or atleast thats what I am told all teenagers are)

ok to my daddy...my dad ever since the divorce was single forever....around 13 years old he finally stated talking to girls and having them over and everything....they all have had kids my age or younger but not really young....then about 3 years ago he meet this lady and she was nice at first they always are...and she bought me everything in the world and being 15 i really didnt know what was going on...me and my dad use to always going hunting and fishing and ride four wheelers go shoot guns just ride around....when i would be at my moms he would call about 7 30 and say turn it to this station and we would watch tv over the phone for hours....like he was there...anyways back to the lady...they decided to get married....and so they did....she was still fine then after they were married...and then when 6 months went by of them being married i noticed my dad had changed....she always had him doing something...he couldnt really do what he wanted...she changed his house....he had to add on to his house so she could have a bigger closet...everything changed after the first 6 months...i havent been hunting with my daddy in 2 years i miss it...i havnt had any time with him since then....he doesnt help out with hardly anything...

ok the lady he married has 2 kids ages like 34 and 37...me and my sister are 18 and 24 there atleast 10 yrs older than us...she has 6 grand kids ages like 22, 20, 13, 11, 6, and 2....so need less to say we are her grandkids ages....one christmas they bought us gifts and me and my sister got the same things as the 13 and younger kids...the 22 and 20 year old got money...because they werent there they had to mail them theres....

but i feel like a grandkid not my daddys kids...when he is around her she trys to hurry off the phone with us and its like he doesnt want her to hear him say i love you to us....i feel that my SM is pushing me away and i dont know what to do....

i had eye surgery in february for vision correction (lasek) he had said that when i graduated i would get like 3000 dollars and so i called him then and asked if i could have it early and he let me but i was hoping to see my mom and dad when i came out from surgery and i know its not that big of a deal but it was to me...i had changed my life forever with this...when i came out sure enough he wasnt there....i called him when i left and told him i was fine i was just wanting to sleep a little so he said he would call me the next day around lunch...i said ok...well he didnt call for 3 days i called him no one answered...i left messages...no one called back...

so after 2 months of no calls i had to get my phone number switched due to my boyfriends ex girl friend ccalling and cussing me out almost everyday....so i had it changed and i called him again and left a message with my number...and then he called my sister and told her that i had my number changed and didnt give it to him so she gave it to him andhe still never called...around fathers day my grandmother called and said that they were having it at his house when ever and i said ok i will be there...he didnt hardly say anything to me at all that day except well thank you for my gift and thanks for coming...and i left well since fathers day i havent talked to him....he hasnt tried to call again...until today he called and told me the my grandmother was having my sister a bday party on sunday and i was invited...also to add to that he has never been home for my sisters bday hes always hunting....this is strange for him..unusual something is up with that...maybe the SM....and i havnt called him back and i dont want to be around him until he know how i feel and he understands about the SM and how i get treated....

i know this whole post has only a couple of times about a SP but its all about her and how she changed everything and i dont know what to say to her or my daddy about this situation...my bf has noticed that this is really getting to me emotionally and he doesnt want me to live with this...please someone any advice? if you need to know something else i will be glad to answer it...just ask...

HELP!!!

this is only a little to try to get some help for right now....my sister and i talked to day for an hour about what to do an we dont have a clue....she said that she feels that he never really wanted kids...of course thats her point of veiw because me and her have totally different relationships ith him....

im sorry these paragraphs are so jumbled and mixed up....please forgive me...

thanks in advance,

Jerica

Comments (11)