SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
whidbey_gw

my atrium window saga continues... never buy atrium! photos...

whidbey
15 years ago

This is mostly just me venting, but also a warning to anyone out there in the window-picking stage of their build.

Long story short, our windows were just installed yesterday and boy are they shoddy. I could've gotten better quality windows at K-Mart (if they sold them). :)

Besides the fact that the gridding is all wrong (the grid pattern is uneven, supposed to have gone down the center, yadda yadda)... the "quality" is despicable. Most of the window glass is uneven, the foam is uneven and doesnÂt seal completely, the windows are crooked, framing is dented, black smudges everywhere, corners are peeling and/or cracked, frames are warped, tempered glass peeling absolutely unacceptable.

I only purchased these on the recommendation from a saleswoman that said Atrium windows were comparable to Milgard. For Milgard's sake, I sure hope not. I am still waiting to hear back from the saleslady today about having them replaced.... with another brand. I could see if maybe one or two windows had a goof here and there, but ALL of them??? C'mon now...

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

This last one I had marked where the interior grids were missing as per their original bid. Sorry for the humongo photos... didn't have time to resize them all. :)

Comments (21)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES