SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
simron_gw

Second hand smoke survey

simron
16 years ago

By a doctors orders years ago, I learned that my daughters recurrent ear infections and bronchitous was largley brought on by the smoke. I didn't hesitate to remove it. Then I learned of all the other dangers. And I came to believe it was self seving or ignorant of someone to expose kids to it in the home and car. I well remember my SM suffocating me in the car and not allowing me to crack a window. It nauseated me in the house. Upon my divorce, my concerns were validated and a " no second hand smoke order was added to the divorce decree to protect the children. My ex and her husband have ignored it for 12 yrs. There is now a "Tobacalert" product that tests for second hand tobacco. I have to try a second time to get court intervention. Would any of you fine folks add to this opinion please? Would you leave your kids with a sitter with 2 heavy smokers in the house? Do you have the " say no " skills to have visitors smoke outside? Thanks for your feedback. I quit periodically for months yet am currently a smoker. Thanks

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County