SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom1sm2

Need to vent for a spell!

mom1sm2
15 years ago

I am so peeved right now. My dh just got an email from bm. She is trying to get our visitation with ss worked out (which we tried to do a week ago and she did not want to worry about it, but now it is all her idea). He generally have a decent relationship with her, but she is very much the boss of ss or so she thinks. She is always saying "I let you do this" and "I let you do that with MY son." What is with the MY kid crap. I mean as much as it grosses me out to think of them copulating they did and have a son to prove it. I mean does she think she created him alone??? Anyway I diverge. She just informed us that she wants him on Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!! Holy hell stop the bus lady you can't have him for both holidays! We have always taken turns with holidays she gets him on xmas we get him the next and same with turkey day! This year it is our turkey day with him and her xmas! I just get so sick of her bossing us around because she gave birth to him. She treats us like we rent him from her. One time she even told him he does not live with us and just visits (it hurt his feelings and she even admitted saying it)! I mean hello he has his own room and friends and belongings. Guests visit not your own kid regardless of who is the CP. GRRRRRR!!! Thanks just needed to vent.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH