SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom_of_4

A question for all of you that have bio children with hubby

mom_of_4
16 years ago

So, lately, I have been having this I dont know biological clock ticking thing going... that is the best way I can describe it. I have my daughter and my three step kids... but to be honest... I think I want another child of my own. I approched the subject with my husband and he said yes, actually, lately he has thought the same thing... To be honest, I am not sure if maybe he was just reading my thoughts and said the answer I wanted to hear... but we talked about it and I have always wanted a son and although I have two step sons... as most of you know ... it's just not the same.

My husband had a vasectomy before his daughter was even born so this isnt exactly an easy decision. He would have to go back under the knife... which he had a very bad experiance doing the first time. So, there is always a chance that this may not work no matter how much we may want it to.

I guess my question is this.... How has bringing another child into an already complicated family life been good and/or bad? And, do you think you would be as fulfilled and I am not really sure what the word I am looking for is... if you didnt have a child with your husband?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths