SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lesmis_gw

Is White Just Boring? Bedroom Color Help Please! (lots of pics)

lesmis
14 years ago

I have posted pictures of my bedroom here before, and we are still in the midst of a whole house reno so the bedroom isn't completely finished but I need to decide now what I'm going to do about the wall color. Eventually we will have schoolhouse trim like we have around the windows around all of the doors. We get plenty of light and I've posted a picture of my super cheap bedding I got a Marshalls. I haven't taken it out of the packaging because I'm not sure if I'm keeping it. I bought it to try and balance out my wild wall color (which I sometimes still like!). I was thinking about painting the walls all white and keeping the bedding. What would you do? Should I ditch the wall color and the bedding? Keep the wall color and look for new bedding? Paint the walls white...some other color? I mentioned painting the walls white to my husband and he said...white?...that will make the woodwork just disappear! UGH! I am just so frustrated with this one room! I need help, please!

Sorry for the mess, but wanted you to see the windows in the room.

A fairly good representation of the wall color, it is a little less bright in real life

Side window

The bedding I picked

close up of sham

Thanks in advance!!

Kat :)

Comments (21)