SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
athlete2010

Men Don't Have a Freaking Clue!!!

athlete2010
15 years ago

As a man I had to laugh at the statement in another thread, "... MEN DON'T HAVE A FREAKING CLUE!!!!" I only laughed because I thought it was funny the way it was phrased, not that I disagree with it. Many men don't realize what their wives do around the house. I do appreciate what my wife does at home, and I tell her and offer to help.

Maybe I'm the exception to the rule because I also think of all the extra work my wife does for my adult stepson (24)who moved back home. However, she does this willingly and never complains about cleaning his room and bathroom, doing all his laundry, cooking for him, doing his dishes, washing his car, making sure he pays his cell phone and credit card bills on time, making his dental appointments, etc.

Personally, I would like him to be a "Man" and do more for himself. However, I have bent over backwards to accomodate him because he is my stepson. I would be much stricter with my own son because I was out of the house and doing everything for myself when I was 18.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert