SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelz921

DS visit to his father's next month

angelz921
16 years ago

Apparently my DH while doing his visit with his daughter this past weekend spoke with his ex wife in regards to doing the park thing later in the afternoon on the day my son is suppose to go to the airport. He told her what was up and told her he felt that he needed to be there to support me, but also didn't want to miss his time with daughter. She said she had no problem with it, and to let he know what time he wanted to her at the park that day.

I was happy that he did it, but in turn am worried about what precautions this may bring in later mediations. He seems to think that nothing will come of it, and said that he thinks by not canceling the visit all together is what is not making her angry. He says she was not upset at all or even seemed to bat an eyelash at his request. I don't know part of me thinks it might be the calm before the storm sort of thing.

But I should be positive about it I guess and hope that maybe this is good and maybe she is just being understanding in hopes that maybe one day when she might need the same respect that my DH will do her the same kindness.

Should I be worried, or should I just strike this one up to kindness? Or should I just tell him not to bother coming at all??

Comments (3)