SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lakeguy35

I'll be in Southern CA next month.........

lakeguy35
15 years ago

First a big hello to all y'all! Life and work has been a bit challenging for me the last couple of months so I've not had much time to be here on the forum. Happy Birthday to all of those that I've missed and special thoughts and prayers to those who have had bad times. I'll fill you in later this weekend as I finally have some free time to myself.

I'll be in San Diego next month for my nephews graduation from the Marines Boot Camp at Camp Pendleton. We will be arriving Wednesday afternoon and plan on flying back on Saturday. I'm thinking about renting a car and heading up to LA either late Friday night(11-14) or early Saturday morning(11-15). I would love to get together with anyone that might be interested or has some free time that weekend. I could stay Saturday night and be around Sunday if that would be better. I do have to be back at work Monday so this is a quick trip. Lunch, dinner, TJ's, Surfas(sp), I'm open for anything and suggestions. I think it would be great to see some of you again and meet the rest of the west coast gang. Let me know what y'all think. I have to finalize my plans here in the next week or so. Oh, if anyone is in the SD area let me know too. There are so many of you out there I can't remember where everyone lives.

David

Comments (21)