SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phobie_privett

Please give me your opinions on decor!

Phobie Privett
9 years ago

Just let me apologize in advance for my ridiculousness....Thank the good Lord I have this website, because I can't get ANYONE in my family to help me! Haha! I have decided to leave my bedroom paint as is. Got PB bedding and it matches perfectly. That's the one thing that has gone right!

I am intending to purchase yet another matching PB sham to make a bolster pillow for the chair because it needs a print over there and possibly replace the old blue pillow on the bed. Please ignore the round wooden plaque and the hanging pics. They are temporary!

But now I need your help to finish the rest of the decor. I took the attached mirror off my dresser, hoping to modernize it a bit.

Options for dresser:
large round mirror,
a large mirror to lean on it,
a large rectangular mirror to hang above. Possibly in a metallic color?
Or something decorative over dresser and buy a 6ft. leaning mirror to go between the dresser and chair.

Options for Bed:
I thought I wanted a sunburst shaped "thing" over my bed, but everyone has poo-poo'd that idea because of the curved headboard. I really wanted the crazy mirror in the first pic. It is LARGE!

I also bought 3 smaller mirrors to try over the bed and it's too busy for me. I couldn't find anything that was long and rectangular.

Now I'm thinking NOTHING above the bed and possibly rectangular mirrors above the nightstands.

I SOOOOOO appreciate any ideas and comments. I'm at my wits end. This has cost twice as much time and money as it should have because I live in the middle of nowhere AND I'm totally paralyzed about this stupid decorating project. :(

This post was edited by superchick on Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 15:50

Comments (44)