SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lots2give

Cell Phone Number - Nooooo

lots2give
16 years ago

The kids left last night to stay with DH's parents for a little over a week...they live almost 4 hours away so neither DH, myself or BM will see them. The kids have been going every summer since DH & BM divorced...over 9 years ago.

After DH's parents left, the two of us decided to go grab a bite to eat. While we were gone BM called and left a message stating that she needs DH's mom's cell phone number so she can get a hold of the kids at any time. BM already has their land line number and is welcome to call and SD16 has a cell phone that we know she has with her.

Both DH and I are reluctant to give out the cell number because we know BM will call all the time (she calls our house when the kids are there at least 3 times per day). I know if we asked DH's mom if it was ok to give out the cell number she would say that it is fine...so that is not the issue.

So we decided to ignore the message last night and will deal with it today...but I'm pretty sure that we will not give her the number. We figured if she really wants it that bad then she can ask DH's mom for it...which she would never do.

Now we will have to wait for her wrath!

Comments (12)