SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bmh4796

excited about WeatherShield until I came here :( any suggestions?

bridget helm
10 years ago

In most of the new construction homes going up in my town, Jeldwen aluminum clad is the window I'm seeing. I don't really like the look of it. I think the grilles are too flat and they look cheap.

I want to be prepared with which window company I like when I meet with the builder on Monday. So I went to the local window store and told them that I didn't like the Jeldwens, but I needed to stay around that price. The sales guy showed me Weather Shield Signature and said it was similar in price and possibly a tad bit less!!! I was stoked! I really liked the way it looked compared to the Jeldwens. The grilles looked so much better.

Then I get home to do some research on them and I find all these bad reveiws on gardenweb.

Is the Signature series "bad"? I'm hoping it's a particular series that people complained about??? Or am I reaching

Of course I LOVED the Marvin windows, but those are the most expensive. How high is the Integrity? Is it even close to Jeldwen and Weather Shield's price point? I like Pella architect too, but I am reading complaints about those as well

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville