SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
frontloadfan

Web Site That Compares Blind Brands???

frontloadfan
17 years ago

I am getting ready to replace window treatment in my bedrooms. This involves 5 windows. I have narrowed search down to 2" wood blinds.

I have been really frustrated not being able to find a web site that does a comparison of major brands. I have talked to some salespeople who state that the major brands (and their own house brand) are nearly identical in quality and that what you are getting for the extra money is more choices in color, etc.

I am really interested in Bali as they seem to be quite a bit cheaper than Hunter Douglas and Levolor, but I want to be certain that I am not missing anything.

In addition to a better price, I like that with Bali you can get a premimum contoured wood valance for 15% extra fee. I don't know if Hunter Douglas or Levolor offer this too.

I plan to buy the wood blinds on line. So far the best site I have found has been blinds.com. Has anyone seen any other web sites that appeared to have good prices? So far they have had the best price. In addition they offer their own house brand of blinds.

Any case, if any can provide any input on these different window treatment brands (Hunter Douglas, Bali, or Levolor) or you can recommend a web site that compares them, please advise. Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida