SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beaver1_gw

adult sc and college

beaver1
21 years ago

I have posted here before on this subject and now have more questions, is my income also used on my sd financial aid applaction, or just my husband, are we responsible for financial aid loans, or is my sd whos 18, is it true that if my sd waits to go to collage till after she has found a job and works ans says she pays rent to us or her mother would she be a indenpent child then and receive grants,I was told that my husband makes to much for her to receive grants, all financial aid papers have came to our home insted of where my sd lives with her mother, after giving all the tax forms financial aid wants does that make us responisabe, is this a debt that would go aginest us if we needed to apply for a loan for ourselfs, my sd spends alot of time with us but has never lived with us, shouldnt her mother be doing all the paper work for financial aid since she lives with he, just trying to find out what we are up aginest and what to expect my husband doesnt seem to know anything when I ask him, also my husband stoped child support for his daughter but also has a son and now the cs wants a review, my husband and his ex set up the cs years ago nothing has changed we still supply and pay for most everything for my sd, why does the cs have a say about this, we are putting the cs in the bank to help my sd with collage so the orignal amount of cs will still be being paid but not to the mother thanks for any info you can give

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County