SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
organic_maria

SS starting to show some arrogance + rudeness...here we goooooooo

organic_maria
14 years ago

Well, yup , now i have rudeness and straight out rudeness from SS with guests. I figure he's now beginning to start up...

We went over toa relative a few weekends ago. I wanted to visit my uncle cause he just finished chemotherapy for cancer. After not even 30 minutes, ss comes into the kitchen and announces to the entire family there that he is bored and wants to leave.

My response: Roll of the eyes, looked at my husband with the death look and i wont take this S**T from anyone look....The family got quiet uncomfortable until my husband broke the silence with a quick response to his son ' That was a very rude thing to say, i dont care if you are bored, WE are not finished with our visit, and WE will decide when its time to leave' With that he turned about face and went to another part of the house. We all smiled at my husband and said its ok. Kids will be kids and you did the right thing to embarass him back.

Well, when it came time toleave , we went to another relative , he got the sour expression on the face but it soon turned to happiness. He hooked up with my bratty nephew which my cousin was SOOOO happy they kept both themselves busy:) lol....Her boy is also veyr demanding and does this obnoxious demands in front of family....

so i guess its more of a boy thing...cause my SD never does that...never announces she is bored. She'll keep it to herself and then state it afterwards.

Anyways...i've noticed a bit of a change with him. Becoming more demanding by asking for big item gifts from his dad. Which he tells him, he doesn't have the money for that. So i dont know where that is coming from.

He does like me but i get this tad feeling he's got a chip on his shoulder...or something...dont know yet...

Comments (58)