SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beaver1_gw

adult children and support

beaver1
21 years ago

I would like some views on this matter, my husband and I dated for many yuears before we bought a house together then married two years latter, durring this time he watched my three children grow up with no offers of help with cars schooling or collage, I paid for my daughters wedding graduations for all three of my children, collage was out of the question, my childrens father died at a young age and I raised my childern myself they received what I could afford to give them, I watched my husbands two kids grow up my sd is now 18 and my ss is 15, neather has had to work for anything, now my sd wants to go to collage, was very smart in school but never tried to get good grades just got by, so now we are expeced to pay collage and also child support, they stay with us every weekend my husbands only days off! they do no work at our house and weekends are vacation time with my husbad running here and there to entertaine them, am I being selfish or what your input would be helpfull thank you

Comments (13)