SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
popupdaisy

Thought this forum was a good idea

popupdaisy
15 years ago

I realize now that thinking and knowing are two TOTALLY different things. I guess I asked for it when I posted a touchy subject but I thought this forum would at least help alittle through a rough time. I was wrong. People have the ability to make you feel bad when they weren't even there. While people have the right to their opinions they can be very brutal. When speaking in a forum it is hard to state every single detail where everybody reading can understand. You can't tell a story of everyday hell for 5 years in a box for a forum and no one should expect you to. Assumptions only make people feel bad if you have assumed wrong. Does it actually make people feel better to slam somebody on a forum for doing what they felt was right? Just so I am clear, on the post about "17 year old moved out", We all seeked counseling after I was told by the authorities that either I did something Or I would lose my children because of the abuse they recieved from my step daughter...I felt our only hope was to send her back to her mom's. Her moving in with her boyfriend was her mom's idea. Her moving into the uncle's house across the street was her dad's family decision. In life I may not always be right in everything that I do but in general I always try to do the right thing. I hope that anyone that reads this reads the other post. It would help if people were more understanding instead of so judgemental.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor