SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
junebug_2008

My daughter 18 and pregnant

junebug_2008
15 years ago

I have 2 girls, 16 and 18, he has 2 boys, 12 and 16. The boys live with us full time. the girls have not lived with us since either of them turned 12. They went to their dads. My older daughter did come back at 16. But then left to live with boyfriend. Now she is pregnant and boyfriend wants nothing to do with her or baby. She came to our house and has been sleeping on the couch, because my 12 yr old step son is using her bedroom now. I asked my husband if we could ask the older son to move out of the larger room and let her have it for her and the baby and he blew up. Now, we haven't talked in 3 days and he acts like nothing is wrong. My daughter was not here, but has heard about what happened and doesn't feel comfortable coming back. What do I do? Do I leave and help my daughter? or do I stay and live thru this again... yes again, we have divorced over the kids 2 yrs ago and then got back together after 9 months. He changed!>? I need help deciding what to do. It seems the circle keeps going round and round. My family says leave, his mom says put him first, I am soooo confused. PLEASE HELP

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living