SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunnydj_gw

Kids in the wedding............

SunnyDJ
11 years ago

I'm the coordinator for our local church and I just got home from what I'd almost call "The wedding from h---".....The bride and groom were older, had dated in HS, he then went on to marry and she remained single...His wife passed away after 29 yrs. and 5 years ago, he rediscovered his HS girlfriend....Anyhow, he is now a grandfather and her sister has small children and of course they all had to be in the wedding.....The grandchild wasn't too bad but the MOH's twins, aged 3 were really bad...They were to go to their dad and he would take them to the cry room but no, they wanted Mommy and that's where they went...Our Priest loves kids and at one point, he did remark, it's OK, there's nothing they can break! Well, when the 2 of them layed down in front of the altar and started banging their feet up and down, that's when the Dad should have stepped in and taken them out but didn't! What could have been a very special wedding was spoiled by these uncontroled kids....I've seen this so many times and I'm sorry but you really do have to set a age limit...Oh they look so cute in their tux or party dress, BUT, it's supposed to be the bride's day, not everyone watching what the kids will get into next........

Just passing along an experience.......

Comments (4)