SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laura2_gw

Questions about SW Blonde

laura2
16 years ago

Hi,

I see SW Blonde mentioned a lot here, and elsewhere on the Internet, so I'm thinking of using it for my living room and dining room. On the SW color chart I picked up from the store, it almost looks like it has a greenish tint to it. On my computer monitor, it looks more golden. Which is more accurate?

I also like the look of the Compatible Cream on the color chart, but am having a hard time visualizing it.

The pictures and curtains I already have that it needs to coordinate with have a bit of gold/yellow in them.

Also, I'd like to use the main color -- the Blonde -- above the chair rail in the dining room, and a darker color below the chair rail. Originally, I was thinking some shade of green, but I don't know how that will look with the Blonde -- ?? (Sage green probably won't look right as I have more of a dark bluish green elsewhere in the area).

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! If I find some time later, I'll try to figure out how to post a picture!

(My first attempt at finding a gold/tan color for the wall was pretty hideous -- way too orange and dark -- so I'm ready to try a more traditional, neutral color!)

Thanks!

Comments (26)