Houzz Logo Print
nytefyre

my mil is a troll pt ii

nytefyre
17 years ago

Well we went to court today....

The story is as follows

Troll update:

Early Sunday morning our daughter says "daddy I think the TV people are here a day early" Heh, we wish. Turns out to be a process server. "See you in Court in two days" So we call our attorney in a panic, amazing she isn't available on Tuesday, and apparently my MIL's Attorney knew this. So down to the court house we go, no lawyer.. to try and reschedule. MIL's attorney actually tries to push the proceeding through, even though she knows we have been denied the right to have our attorney present. She told the adjuster, she didn't even know if we had retained an attorney, but then turns around and tells a judge that our attorney failed to file a "notice of appearence" Well of course she didn't file, we had made an attempt to settle out of court, to avoid littigation. We never heard anything back, just BAM see you in two days. So we get there, they railroad my poor husband into a room BY HIMSELF with those two vipers. You had to know anyone that my MIL is in bed with is going to be a slimey snake in the grass, because she's a slimey snake in the grass. Good news is, they allowed us to reschedule, bad news is, I had to set eyes on that troll again. The emotional trauma that woman has caused my family is disgusting. How does she wake up and live with herself and look at herself in the mirror every day? Maybe her black heart thinks she's right? Who knows. She's got no conscience, she bailed on her own kids, by having an affair and running off with him. She never even asked for child support for her own son. This has nothing to do with her wanting what is best for the "poor" baby boy, this has everthing to do with "how can I hurt my son, because I'm not getting my way, and he's still with that wh*re" She cares so much for the kids, yeah right. Where was her care when we had picture proof that her precious grandson was using our daughter's and grand daughters panties to m**turb**e in, and then hiding them along with other things like bloodied c*nd*ms in his drawers. So by bankrupting us, and taking away from the other chidren that is going to help him. I'm even afraid to ask the question "how much more evil can a person be?" I'm terrified I'll find out! Too bad I can't be a fly on the wall when Satan welcomes her home, and crowns her queen for being such a good servant.

sorry =/ I am just so angry with her.

nytefyre

Comments (5)