SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allison0704_gw

DD2's Guest Room Turned Playroom

allison0704
10 years ago

A few weeks ago, I posted a link to DGS budget bathroom remodel and mentioned his playroom. I can't believe he's already 2yo! They grow so fast, but it is so much fun watching his personality emerge. DGD will is arriving for a visit this week, and I can't wait to watch them play together - she is almost 15 months old. As you may remember, I keep him while DD2 is at work and majority of each day is spent at their house, so the playroom gets a lot of use. I'll have to admit I was against her taking the only spare room and turning it into a playroom, but it makes perfect sense with no out of town or overnight guest. It's nice not to have all his toys in his room or the living room/foyer/dining room area all the time too.

She purchased the teepee on etsy for his 1st birthday. It's a perfect size for a small toddler, but more headroom would be nice for adults. He loves loves the pretend kitchen from the Easter Bunny. I purchased the rocking horse (whinnies and gallops) from a local Facebook trading page. He feeds it "carrots" all the time. I live in a horse community, so that's a regular thing for us to do when he's with us.

Here is a link that might be useful: More Pictures & Sources

Comments (5)