SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leanza_gw

Update.... Stepson playing games again!

leanza
16 years ago

Well, last week we got the "I'll be out the end of the month" speech AGAIN! He spoke to the leasing consultant to the apartment complex who told him the apartment would be available between May 19th and the 25th. They were waiting to get the keys back from the former tenants so they could get in and clean the place. Last night we got a different story. He can't get the apartment until June 8th because the tenants lease isn't up until the 31st of May. So we ask " Why did she tell you they were waiting for keys last week if their lease isn't up until the 31st ?" His reply.. "I don't know" Then he was asked if he even filled out an application. His reply.... " I didn't know I had to fill out one to reserve an apartment, they never told me that when I went there." My reply... "Sure they didn't, leasing agents always forget to tell you that. Ha Ha! This has been going on for 2 and a half years with this 24 year old. The lies never end. I had enough last night, my husband and I wound up arguing and I left for a few hours just to calm down and avoid saying anything I might regret.

My husband talked to him after I left and told him he felt that we were being lied to and he wouldn't tolerate it. This morning stepson went and supposedly filled out an application there to reserve an apartment for June 8th. Am I wasting my time getting my hopes up that he is finally going to move out?

Comments (5)