SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lsudude

need help with design decisions second guessing everything

lsudude
15 years ago

New to design forum. I am redoing my bathroom. I'm keeping the existing tile floor but needing to redo shower and tub. (this is where it started) So tile is discontinued so I chose a contrasting color and different texture- artisan brown matte tile from dahl. I bought glass mosaic kind of slate blue for accent. I'm putting beadboard around tub with the brown tile on top. I'm worried the brown tile is going to close in my small shower or the color will be dated. I have 13 sheets of the blue. Now everyone is saying my counters are going to look very dated since the other things are being changed.So I was going to use some glass as a backsplash to keep costs down. Presently cabinets are white with cream cultured marble top. So now I'm looking at granite and marble. My three present choices are maritake granite which has green and black which doesn't have but a hint of brown maybe so worried about flow there but the glass looks great agaist it, emperador which is a lot of brown and creme marble scared that everything will be too drab,blue glass gets washed out by it or bluepearl granite which is just dark. So please write back. Signing off now that I've got all of that out I'm going to bed. Thanks

Comments (3)