SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cind11

patio chaise lounge

cind11
15 years ago

I know this isn't a decorating question but everyone here is so nice and this forum gets lots of traffic. We bought new patio furniture this year for our new patio. We have two chaise lounges that have cushions that attach to the chairs with velcro fabric strips on them (on the underside of the cushions). A couple weekends ago, we had a fire in our firepit. My 16 yr. old daughter pulled the lounge chair too close to the fire and a burning ember came out and landed on the cushion. (fortunately not her leg) Anyway, now there is a nice hole in the cushion. (looks like a cigarette burn sort of) It goes through the fabric and you can see whatever material is inside the cushion. I called the company to see if I could get a replacement cushion, but they don't sell the cushions separately. So, I don't think it's a good idea for rain etc. to get in the hole. ( these cushions are meant to stay out except in winter) It looks unsightly. I guess I should patch it somehow, but that probably won't look good either. Ugh! We've only had the lounge chairs a few months. How disappointing! Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments (4)