SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deseverns

Proline range hoods

deseverns
9 years ago

I am having a bear of a time receiving the range hood that i purchased and paid for many months ago. It of course was out of stock and i was promised many times that it would be in soon. It was on the water, then on land, then on the rail, then being unloaded. I just cant seem to get it. I have called, emailed and left messages. I think this company must be going out of business or something like that. Im just getting ready to file a complaint with better business. . First off they make you pay and then order it. So 4 months later when you give up, its too late too late to get your money back. There should be a law against making you pay in full before something is even ordered. I finally got part of the hood but not the glass. It took several trips fro my installers extra and i still have to have another one when and if i get my glass.

I was told again today that she will check into it. And get back to me in a few minutes. Nothing yet. I think i have given them more than enough time and been more than patient. Its time to file with the fraud bureau of interstate commerce. They do have many complaints with the utah BBB. Should have heeded my gut feeling.

What ive gotten is very nice, but doesnt help much if it isnt complete.

Comment (1)