SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Help- NEW Pics- Only 4 wood species considered- Need your opinion

susanlynn2012
15 years ago

Here are new pictures labeled of my four favorite wood species. Sorry I took so many pics but I NEED bigger samples so I thought having several of each species would help more.

Sorry I had to put several tiny samples together all of one wood species (i.e., Santos Mahogany/cabrueva are the same wood) since I did not have one BIG sample. I kept each species together in each picture to make it easier to know what you are looking at to help me decide what looks best in my home office.

If time to see most of the pics, thank you. If no time, then just look at one pic of each of the wood species since I have them in alphabetical order: First Amendoim, then Brazilian Cherry, then Cabrueva (which is the same as Santos Mahogany) and then Makore. Then I have several pics of my home office that you can skip if no time.

If you click the picture, you will get both a title and a description of those that I labeled more in detail. The slide show will only give you the title with no description but is a quick way to see the pics if no time and then you can go back to the one you liked.

Next time, I will go to a local store to get bigger samples rather than buy the samples online since they are just too small.

Here is a link that might be useful: PICTURES of Amendoim, Santos Mahagony, Brazilian Cherry & Makore in my Home Office

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor