SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dhuston_gw

New kitchen starting to come together

12 years ago

Haven't posted here very often but I just wanted to share my new kitchen as it comes together in the last few weeks of our build. Definitely want to thank everyone here as I have read numerous posts and gotten many ideas that I have incorporated into my dream kitchen! Never though I would want white kitchen cabinets until I stumbled upon GW. Counter height window - what is that? I have one now and let me tell you everyone kept telling me I needed to re-frame the window it was too low, even my dad/GC didn't quite get it. But they do now! Drawers - we got lots of them and I love them even though I haven't even used them yet. Thought I wanted a viking rangetop, then a bluestar, but was turned on to the Culinarian thanks to GW and I can't wait to fire it up. Anyway, here are some detail and some pics.

Cabinets - White shaker, local cabinet maker that did all of our cabinets for less than the cost of the kitchen quote from the big box stores.

Perimeter countertops - Nordic Black Antiqued

Island countertops - Vermont white (i think it is super white but just a different name)

Ovens - Bosch 800 series double ovens

Dishwasher - Bosch 800 series panel ready

Here are some pics! Not finished yet but I just couldn't wait.

Here is a pic of some closet cabinets we had made.

These are mostly cell phone pics so I will post some better ones soon.

Comments (19)