SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tiredofthedrama

exhusband drama - part 2

tiredofthedrama
16 years ago

The reason I did not mention the other child and all of that in my first post was because I was not trying to get into all of this. I just wanted to see if I was being unreasonable saying he needed to be more respectful to my husband. I already know I need to protect my son & myself until I am comfortable we are safe.

I would really love for my son to have a relationship with my ex, but I also want to make sure he is safe in the process. With all that has happened with us a lot of people would not even consider letting there child deal with this man, but I am trying to be far. With all of the things I see in the news I am not trying to say I wish I would have been more careful after something has happened. Also, I feel the only reason why my ex is trying to watch his behavior is because of my husbands presents, and I donÂt want him trying to poison my sons mind. He is already poisoned my mothers.

And think that it is as much about him trying to get to me as it is him trying to be with my son.

Another side not - right after he lied on my husband, he told him he wanted to meet with him so they could squash the siuation, but he wanted to meet him at 8:00pm in a public place. My husband told him he would not meet him then, but he invited my ex to my son's birthday party at the skating rink and said we could discuss things there. My ex did not show up because he said his family thought my husband was going to do something to him. My question is then why was it ok for him to meet him at 8:00pm.

Comment (1)